Creepin Round CORNERS...WatChiT nAaHh!

journo

Hi Greg,

THis time you really made your guitar sit in the mix like it was the original take.
Nice sound. The Fuchs is a nice amp!

Cheers,

Mats N

Carl_Tone

Hi Greg,

THis time you really made your guitar sit in the mix like it was the original take.
Nice sound. The Fuchs is a nice amp!

Cheers,

Mats N

Hi Mats...thanks for the positive comments! I was doing a bit of volume pedal riding both for the sake of dynamics and to 'duck' the overdrive behind the clean tone at certain times.

In the end there was just one take, no software edits needed, and I was super happy with my playing...amazing what a day off will do for me...(spent the earlier half of it practicing thru a pod... before turning on the real stuff and recording.)

Totally agree about the Fuchs...with the 'new' tubes it is now very much like some other more expensive amps that had caught my ear. None of those others however, have such a cool loop setup.

Phletch

Another good one, Greg. Riding the volume pedal was a nice touch. I think i may have to revisit using one to, as you said, ride in and out of OD and clean. What volume pedal are you using?

Carl_Tone

Nice clip, thanks for sharing!

Thanks Jostein...this tune fits me like a glove I think.

Another good one, Greg. Riding the volume pedal was a nice touch. I think i may have to revisit using one to, as you said, ride in and out of OD and clean. What volume pedal are you using?

Hi Joe I have an Ernie Ball 500k full size in front of my Fuchs and a 250k 3/4 size in front of my Pignose (can't tell any real dif between them).

The Fuchs was the one I was riding. So in my case I obviously set the Fuchs so that it gets clean / dirty depending on the pedal. Additionally I have a 2nd clean amp that comes to the surface when I dim the fuchs.

les

Platinum Supporting Member
Nice groove, great playing Greg! I agree with Mats, your guitar sits nicely in the mix...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom