Critique My Band...

dodelson

Hey everyone, I just did a couple recordings with my band and I was wondering if you could tell me what you think of the second song on our Myspace ("JJ's Song".) The link is myspace.com/gingerpunchband. The other song is not as high quality, and the lyrics are pretty crude and bad. We're all seniors in high school so we could use a little advice on recording, and songwriting in general. Specifically, some pointers on the lead guitar parts would be great.

And about the band name - I'm working on changing it...

Thanks,
Matt

Woodyworld

Well I'm up for a listen but no linky??

Hey everyone, I just did a couple recordings with my band and I was wondering if you could tell me what you think of the second song on our Myspace ("JJ's Song".) The link is myspace.com/gingerpunchband. The other song is not as high quality, and the lyrics are pretty crude and bad. We're all seniors in high school so we could use a little advice on recording, and songwriting in general. Specifically, some pointers on the lead guitar parts would be great.

And about the band name - I'm working on changing it...

Thanks,
Matt

Woodyworld

I stand corrected and suitabley disciplined.

I was expecting a link sorry fella. I'm off to have a listen.......

Woodyworld

Packed with attitude - like the scratchy guitar.

Million miles away for what I normally listen too, so I'm not the best person to critique, but I reckon I would be boppin away if I caught you in a UK bar......................

dodelson

Packed with attitude - like the scratchy guitar.

Million miles away for what I normally listen too, so I'm not the best person to critique, but I reckon I would be boppin away if I caught you in a UK bar......................
Thanks!

Trending Topics