• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Cθ₩PμNK Revisted

John 14:6

Great stuff .. McKee's voice is dynamic .. Incredibly expressive .. Haunting .. And distinctively her own

I was just going to post some Lone Justice. I had the biggest crush on Maria McKee back in the day. She is one of my top two favorite female singers ever. The other is Johnette Napolitano from Concrete Blonde.

Last edited:
This thread has been a hoot to listen and watch. Some really great stuff. Thank you!
< shrugs > .. I wish i could take credit .. I just posted about something that I had just recently re-explored .. The thread took on a shape of its own .. And i'm jazzed .. Very cool .. No trolling .. No negativity deeeep into the thread .. Tons of sharing .. Gotta love it .. Thanks to all