• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Cure for GAS-Derek Trucks vid (somewhat of a lesson)

smogfalls

I'm seeing him live in April. Should be great. He's one of my all time favourites. Such a tasteful player and a beautiful tone too. Simple.. just an SG into a cranked Super.

22Top

Can't get enough of that cat... His band opened up for him with The Allmans, who opened up for TP&HB a couple years ago. We were second row on the floor and there weren't more soul drenched tones that night than those that rang from his amp...

Ben C.

Wow, I saw the first part of the title and couldn't get this out of my head:

mwm523

I've seen Derek many times, dating back to '94 or '95 when he was 15 years old. I still remember the first time I saw him live - an old club called Images in Pearl River, NY... He absolutely blew me away, even as a young teen.

Derek just oozes taste and tone, and I'm really digging his new album.

Lolaviola

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for that vid. Great. indeed.
Oh, yea, this is "in" the "wrong" forum... we don't wanna "Cure" for "Gas" around here. We just wanna buy stuff. LOL

Trending Topics