• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Curious about what a Flux Liquid Ambience and Strymon DIG sound like together?

wajobu

https://wajobumusic.bandcamp.com/track/mid-summer-at-sunset

Signal chain: Fender Telecaster > Rockett Blue Note OD > Strymon DIG > Strymon BlueSky > Strymon DECO (some saturation and wee bit of chorus) > Flux Effects Liquid Ambience (really makes the sound float at about the mid-point of settings). Recorded with a Mojotone Fender 5F1 Clone amp into a Zoom H4n and mixed in Apple's Garageband only changing channel settings to simulate stereo imaging.

I initially "sketched" this as the sun was setting on mid-summer's night (June 21st sample at soundcloud), then I reworked it last night. There are three tracks: 1) Guitar melody 2) Right: Harmonic swells 3) Left: Harmonic swells with the DECO added, but lower volume.

I want to thank @justnick for partially inspiring this latest adventure...having had a guitar for almost 40 years and never really doing anything with it (being more of a listener), about a year ago I set my mind to finally doing something...slow shaky hands and all--so, thanks Nick. Any comments or criticisms are welcome--thanks for listening. A bunch of other samples are at my "sounds" page on my website, listed in my signature.

Last edited:

Trending Topics