• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

current draw of echoplex EP3

coolhand78

Hey folks, i've got an echoplex ep3 incomming and i'm needing to get a step down transformer and am wondering what wattage to get?

the rule of thumb seems to be multiply the volts by amps but i'm wondering what the experts around here think...

what size stepdown transformer should i get?
the ep3 is 110v and australia is 240v...

cheers

shakeyjakey

I use a 110v-240v step down from Maplin.

Mine is still only a two prong cord cable. Thinking about changing it to three.

You got it yet, life changing they are :RoCkIn

Paul
UK

coolhand78

Yeah i've had mine for a few months now... I love it... You're dead right when you say they are life changing... :) the only delay i've ever liked as much is the diamond memory lane...

shakeyjakey

My Ep2 arrived yesterday...:bender

Not sure if I should now sell the Ep3 or not but the tube Ep2 is my fav.
As far as pedal's go nothing can touch my 70's Analog 118 MXR.

coolhand78

I'd keep the ep3... Its not as if they're producing a 1000 new ones a week... So its worth hanging onto... The value will only go up...

Trending Topics