current wait time for a Timmy?

Improbable Joe

Double Platinum Member
Anybody know? Thanks in advance! Gassing for one now!
If you order today, it looks like September/October based on the most recent posts from PaulC. I ordered in February and was told June, so I'm expecting a phone call in a few weeks.

zosozep7

Platinum Supporting Member
Thanks for the responses! What are the current prices now? Last I remembered the Timmy was $129 I believe.

harpinon

6 months on mine. Just got the call. He said he's going to try to get them to 4 months.
$129.00 is the best deal on the block.

Flight1311

From Paul's site...

Hi Everybody, It’s been a bit since my last update, so here's where things are at as of 2/22/2011…

Right now I'm working on getting August orders out by the end of this month.

In March I’m planning Sept orders, and starting Oct.

In April the plan is now to finish Oct, and start Nov.

May should see me finishing Nov orders and knocking out Dec.

June should be Jan. and Feb orders.

I want to thank everybody for being so patient with this. And for those who don’t know – nobody pays anything up front with the pedals. I don’t like sitting on people’s money while they have to wait on me.

And like always feel free to call me with any questions.

fossilfuel

dismember
I ordered a Tim in mid January. I was told then that it would be four months. In May I noticed on his site that orders were backed up a bit due to some personal problems with Paul. I called Paul the end of May and he said that mine should be ready by mid June, I can't wait.
Graffiti Rover, you should be getting yours in soon!

mlweidl

I ordered December 2nd and it should be up here in a week or so he said he hit some delays earlier this year

cookieshoes

Harbor Music. Call them and get on their list.

I expected to have to wait a month or two and was pleasantly surprised that I got a call in just 3 weeks.

baggas

Get your name on the list with Paul. You've got nothing to lose. No up front payment until your pedal is ready.
The Timmy and Tim are awesome pedals and the price is very reasonable.

Get on with your life in the meantime and 5 months will pass before you know it.
If for some reason you can't afford it at the time you get the call you can always pass and someone else will just move up the queue.

Getting on the list is a no-brainer, and if you desperately want it sooner try a dealer or second-hand. That's what I did - got a second hand Time to tide me over until the new Tim and Timmy arrived from PaulC. Then I sold the old one for almost as much as I paid for it originally (which was more than the cost of the new one).

Flight1311

I ordered a Tim in mid January. I was told then that it would be four months. In May I noticed on his site that orders were backed up a bit due to some personal problems with Paul. I called Paul the end of May and he said that mine should be ready by mid June, I can't wait.
Graffiti Rover, you should be getting yours in soon!
That's good to know. I have held off calling because I don't want to bother Paul just to ask when my pedal is going to be ready. With my luck he'll have it the week I am in Jamaica.

Trending Topics