• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Curtis Novak turn around time

Redfish

I just got my Don Mare Super Sports for my Strat and they are incredible but it took about 5 1/2 weeks. No big deal as I had other Strat pickups to hold me and they were well worth the wait. I'm just finishing up a Tele build and have no Tele pickups laying around so I'm wanting a quicker turn around. Novak's web site says 3 days but I saw some posts over at the Tele forum (I'm not a member yet) saying it takes a while. Anyone have any recent experience with Novak to give me an idea of the wait time so I can decide if I should pick up some cheapies to hold me? I emailed Curtis but haven't heard back yet.

I seem to recall 2 weeks as well... either way, you'll be so stunned by the quality when you get them that you won't care how long it took! :)

Trending Topics