• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Custom 1x10 Fender style cab. who can make it???

teleking36

So I've got this great little idea.

I want to get an extension cab for my '68 Princeton Reverb and run another 10" speaker with it. I'd like it to share essentially the same dimensions as a princeton, but squared off with no chassis bevel and no top handle so my princeton can sit on top of it without wobbling.

here's the kicker. i have an extra drip edge princeton baffle so i can match it up with my amp. assuming it's a standard sized baffle, could someone fashion a cabinet to accommodate the baffle?

who does old fashioned black fender tolex style the best?

Mudder

Grizdeluxe on here built my 2x10 cab for my vibro champ. You might pm or email him and see what he can do.

monkmiles

Silver Supporting Member
You can check with JD Newell. He made a great 2x10 combo cabinet for my '71 Bandmaster. I've been toying with checking in with him for a 1x10 combo cab for my '79 Champ.

Trending Topics