• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Custom Chassis???

D

Deadbeat Son

Howdy folks, this is my first post here. I did a search before asking this question because I didn't want to be redundant, but didn't find an answer.

Where can I have a custom chassis built? I'd like to find a new chassis for a stock '77 50w Marshall JMP (w/MV). The catch is, I want it either powder coated or anodized black. I can source the silk screening locally, so I'm not worried about that.

Thanks in advance for the help!
-JP

D

Deadbeat Son

Okay, since no one has any recommendations for a custom chassis, where can I source a new faceplate for my chassis? I'd even be happy with a stock one.

-JP

Chiba

Platinum Supporting Member
You might try digging up some custom amp builder that's making Marshall clones. Just a suggestion, dunno if it's a good one or not.

--chiba

D

Deadbeat Son

Thanks for the idea! Unfortunately it seems most custom guys aren't basing their designs off of a MV JMP.

-JP

I have .090 aluminum chassis for sale for Marshall style head boxes.You can drill your own and still have to have a faceplate made .I use these in my custom amps and have some available for sale. They are 2.5 X 7 X 18,20,22 .Bent from 1 piece and welded so they are very strong.

D

Deadbeat Son

Originally posted by tonezoneonline
I have .090 aluminum chassis for sale for Marshall style head boxes.You can drill your own and still have to have a faceplate made .I use these in my custom amps and have some available for sale. They are 2.5 X 7 X 18,20,22 .Bent from 1 piece and welded so they are very strong.
Thanks for the info! I've actually decided to just go with a new faceplate now though.

-JP

Trending Topics