• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.
  • On Thursday, January 20, 2022, starting at 7 pm EST, We will take the forum offline to do the necessary upgrades. Estimates are a possible 3-hour total downtime to complete the process. So mark your calendar to play your guitar.

Custom guitar picks ?

brian817

I'm thinking about having some custom guitar picks made.
Double sided. One line on one side, and 3 lines on the other.

Any recommendations for good work?
Good or bad experiences?

I see most places only print on celluloid picks, which is fine for me, but our singer prefers nylon picks. Does anyone know a place that would print custom nylon picks?

Thanks.

Sweetfinger

Gold Supporting Member
Nylon picks are molded and I don't know of any company that does printing on that material, probably because nothing will stick. Clayton will do theirs which are polycarbonate(?). IIRC they can do full color.

hp29

I've used InTuneGP(.com) three times and I find them very good. They don't do Nylon and only single colour print, but the picks and print is high quality.

Baba

Silver Supporting Member
Disclaimer : I am endorsed by Clayton

So, obviously, they do mine :D They come out great. I order the acetal ones though.

airzorba2

Check out Pickworld.com. they do celluloid, delrin and PVC. i just got mine and i could not be happier.

SteveO

I see most places only print on celluloid picks, which is fine for me, but our singer prefers nylon picks. Does anyone know a place that would print custom nylon picks?

Thanks.
Fire the singer, and change the name of the band to "Ultex". :)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom