Custom Guitar picks

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Supercubziggy, May 28, 2019.

1. Supercubziggy

Supercubziggy Member

I have been looking at ordering some custom picks with our band logo on one side and text on the back. Band name, web address, etc. Where is a good place to order picks from? Ive looked at Clayton, and Pickworld. I am looking for a good quality job. I feel like its a business card and should look sharp. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. Todd Lynch

Todd Lynch Member

I've had good service and quality with intunegp.com

Supercubziggy likes this.
  3. Shadoof

Shadoof Member

I've used Clayton for exactly what you're talking about - full color logo on one side and website on the back. Print quality was great. One time I had an issue where they only printed one side of a batch but customer service was great and got them replaced quickly.

I've done a few different projects through them and have had no reason to look elsewhere.

Supercubziggy likes this.
  4. Supercubziggy

Supercubziggy Member

Thats what i wanted to hear. Thanks!

5. Alchemy Audio

Alchemy Audio Silver Supporting Member

Another vote for InTune. They do our picks and frequently have sales around the various holidays.