D*A*M custom pedal arrived!!!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by riffpowers, Nov 29, 2005.

1. riffpowers

riffpowers Member

My D*A*M custom colorsound overdriver clone just arrived this morning.
    Can't wait to get it plugged in tonight!!!

[​IMG]

2. todd richman

todd richman Senior Member

Beautiful. I am awaiting one also along with a MkIII and Unidrive replica. Please post review ASAP. I also sent you a P.M. about the pedal.

3. JLee

JLee Member

Too f**king cool!

4. e-flat

e-flat Supporting Member

Very cool box, Riff. Hope it works well with that Matamp of yours....THAT sounds like it could be a really amazing combo! I like that you captured some of the Colorsound mojo, too.
    I've got a standard Meathead on the way from Dave...after playing the one in the Musictoyz tourbox, I decided I needed one to complement my D*A*M Space Oddity (MKII & '66). Can't wait. I love Dave's work, and he's one of the few builders who shares my sense of pedal aesthetics (Big case, Big industrial knobs, PTP, sturdy....I'm a clumsy bastard, so I need beefy pedals :D )

5. garyrogue

garyrogue Gold Supporting Member

Dave makes great stuff.

6. fyler

fyler Member

post pics!

7. riffpowers

riffpowers Member

I nearly ordsered a foxey, you'll hjave to tell me what its like.

Just given it a test drive...

WOW!!!!:D

Its amazing, MASSIVE output, really sounds like a 70's unit, it will push even the cleanest of amps into FULL overdrive!!

I can honestly say I've never played a pedal like it, can't wait to give it a proper play!!

Todd, Gary, I'll reply to your PM's when I've given the pedal a proper testing and I've spent a bit more time with it.