D*A*M I have something beautiful on the way!

markom89

Cool beans, man! Glad you were able to score them.
I just got my Drag'N'Fly in last week and am totally loving it ;)

jazzandmetal?

Supporting Member
Congrats!! I held off on the auctions this time around. I am waiting on the big, nasty meathead to come down the pike.

I also have a Black and Gold. Great pedal. Can't wait for those D*A*M lists to open up again.

markom89

If anyone got one of the recent Drag'N'Fly's, check the swag that came with it... you'll see one of my photos :D

Kayzer

Cool beans, man! Glad you were able to score them.
I just got my Drag'N'Fly in last week and am totally loving it ;)
Ive also done some warm up for my trigger fingers and it wasnt easy ;-)

Nice, the Drag'N'Fly is next on my D*A*M List, have you got one of the green sparkle or a classic designed one?

Kayzer

Congrats!! I held off on the auctions this time around. I am waiting on the big, nasty meathead to come down the pike.

I also have a Black and Gold. Great pedal. Can't wait for those D*A*M lists to open up again.
I was GASing for the Titan as soon as i saw the first picture of it and a pink meathead was also a must ;-)

The Black and Gold is a kick in the Balls i love this nasty tones! I am curious how the pink and the black and gold will compare to each other...

...no need for lists the BIN thing worked out fine for me so far! only the fuzzaround BINs were toooo fast for me so far...

markom89

Ive also done some warm up for my trigger fingers and it wasnt easy ;-)

Nice, the Drag'N'Fly is next on my D*A*M List, have you got one of the green sparkle or a classic designed one?
Yessir, one of the green sparkle ones! I'd love a "classic designed one", too, though they're the same.

Man, David makes the best pedals out there right now, IMO. Can't wait to get more of his stuff. I never should of let go of my MK II when I got it. Stupid me!

Last edited:

Kayzer

Yessir, one of the green sparkle ones! I'd love a "classic designed one", too, though they're the same.

Man, David makes the best pedals out there right now, IMO. Can't wait to get more of his stuff. I never should of let go of my MK II when I got it. Stupid me!
Nice i like the newer and more colourful releases that come up in 2009 a lot more than the classic ones, but this is me...

While shooting the BINs I saw that Mr. main bought something around 10 – 20 really nice looking swirl painted enclosures.

I am curious…

BluesHarp

Do the screw heads on the fuzzaround top do anything?

Awesome pedals. From the site, Id like the dragnfly, red rooster and 1966... please.

thesjkexperienc

^^^ I made this guitar^^^
I missed the pink one, but I do have a regular Meathead (which I liked much better than the deluxe). From the description it should sound like mine and it kicked off my Sunface and my Pro analog MKIII off my board. Super flexible with your tone knob and volume knob. I also have a byoc triangle large beaver and the those two cover everything.

The great thing about the Meat is it sounds great into a clean amp or a distorted amp.

Kayzer

I missed the pink one, but I do have a regular Meathead (which I liked much better than the deluxe). From the description it should sound like mine and it kicked off my Sunface and my Pro analog MKIII off my board. Super flexible with your tone knob and volume knob. I also have a byoc triangle large beaver and the those two cover everything.

The great thing about the Meat is it sounds great into a clean amp or a distorted amp.
interesting, i just have the really heavy voiced black and gold meathead and now i am GASing even more for the pink one to arrive! I post a little family pic as soon as they arrive!

TheWarmth

Supporting Member
I scored one of those chameleon Titans, too. Can't freakin' wait. Hopefully it'll be here early this coming week.

Kayzer

I scored one of those chameleon Titans, too. Can't freakin' wait. Hopefully it'll be here early this coming week.
congratz! My 2 new babys will ship on monday i was a little slower with payment then usual. I make shure to post some clips as soon as they arrive. Especially a Black and Gold VS Pink Meathead shootout...

Trending Topics