• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

D*mn Centura

vintage66

I think I’m really liking this thing but to quote The First Nudie Musical, “it was just so biiiig!”. I’d have to knock off the two (and only) od’s on my board, or one od and one of two delays. It sounds better than either od at least to my ears today (waza Bd-2 and Eternity burst). More amp like than either. What to do?

reddog112

Gold Supporting Member
Did you replace it with another klone?
I’m on the lookout for a Lovepedal Box of Awesome which has a Kalamazoo in one side. I have my Tumnus in that spot and it looks hilarious in the vacant spot if the Centura. Centura is just a little sweeter sounding but obviously Tumnus is not a size concern. If someone would sell me their Box of Awesome I could see if the Klon itch has been scratched. I’m kinda into Lovepedals these days

Trending Topics