Daisy Rock Content

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by The Pup, Feb 17, 2008.

1. The Pup

The Pup Supporting Member

My youngest (daughter born in '85) likes to play guitar when she visits...I said I would buy her anything she wanted (within reason) so she would have her own guitar when she stops by.

She picked a Daisy Rock. :eek: After I set it up, it plays great...I also bought here her own amp.

They're both tucked away in my wife's office (daughter's former room), so my wife can play on it too.

...there was no way I was going to mount this atomic-pink thing on the wall with the other collection!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S. I was hoping she would say "I want a Gretsch Billy-Bo Jupiter Thunderbird."

[​IMG]

2. Raymund

Raymund Member

You are the lucky one :).
    My daughter insisted on the Daisy Rock sunflower shaped model - and it ainĀ“t bad at all. But it sits next to my Gibbies, Fenders and Hamers and all my friends are of the strong opinion that this one is my new axe :puh

3. edwarddavis

edwarddavis Supporting Member

Hey you should be thrilled your kid and wife play guitar , never mind its a DR, They actually have a few cool looking guitars . my bass player in my band has a few . yes he dresses in womens clothes !! but he/she like them . Oh I am serious . But be happy you have a few guitarist in the house

4. rastus

rastus Member

You've done a good thing. Now do something nice for yourself. By this I mean "Buy that Billy-Bo!!"

And, geez, wouldn't you just know, I have a mint condition one I'd part with.......

5. The Pup

The Pup Supporting Member

I'm looking for a mint guitar...but no where near what the online stores are charging (I've seen four on eBay go for just under $1,600 to $1,700 and I let them go).