1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Dallas Show- can you keep an eye out for a Wandre?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by crlong, Apr 18, 2008.

1. crlong

crlong Member

If anyone on here is going to the Dallas guitar show, would you be so kind as to keep an eye out for anyone selling a Wandre guitar or two. I'm looking in particular for a Wandre Soloist. (like the one that Buddy Miller plays). I know its probably a longshot but I appreciate the help!

Thanks a lot!

2. michael30

michael30 Gold Supporting Member

3. Lampasas

Lampasas Member

Definitely a long shot! In all my years of going to shows and shops, I don't recall ever seeing one of those in person. I'm going, though, and will keep my eyes peeled. Buddy rules, by the way.:BEER

4. crlong

crlong Member

wow that's just a little out of my price range to say the least... I am thinking (hoping) that the model I'm looking for is considerably less than that.

5. crlong

crlong Member

yeah I know its quite the longshot but I appreciate the offer to keep your eyes peeled!

6. michael30

michael30 Gold Supporting Member

Eastwood makes a Wandre replica:

[​IMG]

You can find them here:

http://www.myrareguitars.com/demoguitars.html

7. stratotonedude

stratotonedude Senior Member