• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Damage Control TimeLine, etc.

FAC

I recently received my TimeLine pedal, and it is quickly becoming my favorite delay! The sound is great, as is the tweekability and the fact that all major functions like modulation, grit, etc., are, in fact, controllable (not just on/off). I like that the dry signal remains in the analog domain. I'm not sure I like the big colored display or the physical size of the thing, but I'm dealing with it.

The dotted eighth note feature is really cool. I'm also really liking adding the grit, smear, and filter to the delays, then setting the feedback really high, resulting is a really organic etherial type of effect as the echos degenerate in a very musical way. It's great with normal delays, too.

It's already been posted here and there, but I wanted to confirm that the Damage Control products are available through their website only. Any hints by some major retailers that they will be "getting them in the future" are incorrect...I heard this from the Damage Control guys myself. They currently only sell direct. If you want one, just go directly to the source.

http://damagecontrolusa.com/

Boogie92801

Awsome - I bought one and they are very cool... I now want a midi to save patches to. Too bad I sold my old midi ...

One other question... it looks like a tight fit but if the tubes should need replacing is it done throught the little glass panell? it doesnt appear to be enough room to get a pair of sausage fingers in there to pull/push a tube out/into the socket...?

nibus

This weekend...anything specific you want to hear? (don't say good playing, I can't deliver that one lol)
I'm specifically interested in it's analog/ambient/modulated type sounds.

I'm moving to a rack setup, and will be using a D-Two for my digital delay and was looking at the Timeline for analog sounds.

Thanks in advance!! :AOK

xntrick

Awsome - I bought one and they are very cool... I now want a midi to save patches to. Too bad I sold my old midi ...

One other question... it looks like a tight fit but if the tubes should need replacing is it done throught the little glass panell? it doesnt appear to be enough room to get a pair of sausage fingers in there to pull/push a tube out/into the socket...?
i replaced the tubes in my solid metal pedal through the bottom, fairly easy to do but they had put a spot of glue on tube to prevent it from moving around...

Boogie92801

i replaced the tubes in my solid metal pedal through the bottom, fairly easy to do but they had put a spot of glue on tube to prevent it from moving around...
That is what I thought but hte instructions say 'DO NOT OPEN THE BOTTOM" and there are no directions for tube replacement... even though it seems straight forward I thought I would ask.

Trending Topics