• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Dammit.

4nd3h

Ever try to sell a pedal, read some great reviews about it, plug it back in, and fall back in love?

Stupid Scarab Deluxe... :FM

Last edited:

Last

I've been on the receiving end more than a few times in the emporium here.

I even went so far as to send payment to only have it returned within hours after the seller was packing it up & "plugged it in one last time". Uh oh.

Here's your payment back.

Had an amp for sale in the Amps & Cabs Emporium. The other party wanted to trade a guitar for my amp. I agreed, had it packed up &.....

Yup, you guessed it they plugged it in one last time & just couldn't let it go.

However in the guitar/amp scenario they did finally come to their senses & made the trade a month later. :crazy

I haven't "Freaked" on anyone yet when I sell or trade but then again it does seem to be in fashion these days. lol

4nd3h

I've been on the receiving end more than a few times in the emporium here.

I even went so far as to send payment to only have it returned within hours after the seller was packing it up & "plugged it in one last time". Uh oh.

Here's your payment back.

Had an amp for sale in the Amps & Cabs Emporium. The other party wanted to trade a guitar for my amp. I agreed, had it packed up &.....

Yup, you guessed it they plugged it in one last time & just couldn't let it go.

However in the guitar/amp scenario they did finally come to their senses & made the trade a month later. :crazy

I haven't "Freaked" on anyone yet when I sell or trade but then again it does seem to be in fashion these days. lol
That's just crappy. I didn't have a buyer, and now I WON'T have a buyer :)

Empros

Guess you'll be taking it off Craigslist.... Enjoy it man, you've got a kick ass pedal there! So versatile.

cosmic_ape

Resident Lefty of Doom
Silver Supporting Member
Yeap, I love my Ola, I just don't use it enough.

And then I plug it in and I'm like: "Why am I selling this, again?"

Trending Topics

Top Bottom