• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Sold Danelectro '56 Baritone with upgrade

jaz761

Silver Supporting Member
Danelectro '56 Baritone...these are great guitars that are surprisingly versatile. This is the current model which has slightly different pickups than earlier versions. I had an earlier version and these sound fantastic to me, more articulate and clear. Very little playwear (really, none)...just a few of the handling marks you might see on a glossy black guitar. A new set of D'Addarios have been recently installed... way less than an hour of playtime. A new owner may want to do a setup according to their preferences.

A CJ Tooling/Jeff Senn Danelectro/Silvertone Replacement Bridge (DRB2) with 5/16" Intonated Brass Saddles has been installed. This made a HUGE difference in the sustain and ability to intonate. It's night and day between the stock bridge and the replacement. The original is included.

I sourced a new Fender FEJ-610 gig bag and the Dano fits perfectly. No smells, smoke, damage etc.

Asking $sold elsewhere.

View media item 297411
View media item 297412
View media item 297413
View media item 297414
View media item 297415
View media item 297416

Last edited:

jaz761

Silver Supporting Member
Bump. I am looking for a Rockett Blue Note original version if that could be part of the deal. A long shot...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom