• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Danelectro Cool Cat Vibe

forum_crawler

So I decided to give this little guy a try and see how it sounds, and here is what I found...

As some have mentioned before, there is a bit of a delay when you first engage the pedal which is not too bad I suppose, especially if you have your pedals in a looper.

What I liked:
Well priced, sounds good, and it is readily available. I also liked the mix knob, very cool for a pedal in this price range.

What I didn't like:
Volume bump, delay when engaged and the fact that the pedal sounds better on demos than in real life. While it didn't colour the sound in a bad way, it certainly brought nothing to the table as far as new tones.

Maybe it is because of how I like to set my phaser and chorus that I didn't think this little guy had anything new to offer, who knows, but all I know is that it is going back. Too bad, I was expecting more from it after trying the TO.

Belmont

try a Dano Chicken Salad, it's far better than the Vibe at being a po'mans Uni Vibe. you cab get them already re-housed for $100.00, which I believe is worth it.

Belmont

the guy does an incredible job on them, top quality box, graphics, switches and pots, even adds the trim control. they look totally pro. I'll try and find a link for you.

kev324

Gold Supporting Member
Can't remember the company name but you can contact this guy about a CS rehouse
mstig79@yahoo.com

I'm fairly happy with my CC vibe, the boost and delay are annoying but fixable. Wished it had some more highs in the sweep. I may switch to the CS vibe eventually.

Trending Topics