• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Dang. Childhood dream Ibanez announced today.

jlcogar

I want one. I’ll be 46 in a couple weeks. Had a 565 in the 90’s. Great guitar. Could kick myself for giving it to my nephew in the early 2000’s. Could choke the life out of him for the things he did to it after.

glockaxis

I love my Genesis RG550 (DY) and would love this as an addition to the mix---just got to decide on a color. I'm in my 40s and have finally found a neck profile that I'm comfortable with, so to each his own.

VintagePlayerStrat

Silver Supporting Member
Oh man! Original production 565s are starting to command some bucks, so I'm glad they've reissued for the rest of us!
Genesus for the rest of us. ; )

I'm not a big fan of guitars like that, but that one looks tasteful and lots of fun for a shredder. I say snag it up, OP, and shred away. :)

seward

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah I saw this on sevenstring the other day and did not understand the lack of hype.
Looks amazing...a lot depends on those pickups. I don't want to swap pups.

s2y

I might have to get one of these. My brother's main guitar was a green one of the original batch. He still has it and added a red and a blue one.

Cap Carlos

Well, I pre-oredered an Orange one! This really only satisfies the teen in me that couldn't afford it back then. My RG570 that I recently got off CL satisfied this itch too. No more locking terms for me, only Strats after this one.

burner

Had a red 565 back in the day, wish i stil had it.
Would like to have a 565, and 550 for that matter in plain Black or white

zeppelinpage4

How is this Edge tremolo compared to all of the others?
I have the Edge in my RG550 and like it a lot. Only hear good things from others as well, they are among the best. I’d say a step above the 1000 series Floyd Rose tremolos you see on other guitars in this price point.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom