DANO cool cat spinning speaker?

aaronblues

Silver Supporting Member
Rocky road had some cool tone, albeit in the cheapest package i've ever owned. A level control, and maybe knobs that don't break off from a swift breeze, and i'd consider one. Tho at this point, i honestly can't see spending money on this company.

cheers

EricPeterson

So I found this:

The video calls it the metal II but it is obviously a leslie sim. Looks really cool I can wait til this is released.

EricPeterson

I was just going to buy a Rocky Road, but now I'm going to wait for this one!

Al
I emailed dano to ask about it they said it should be available in a couple of months. Cant wait, this looks like what I have been looking for. I have tried chorus, vibes, phasers what have you., but all of them have been to cop this sound. If they did it right it could be pretty cool, and I bet 50 bucks or less. :D

monkmiles

Jazz/Funk/Rawk/Groove
Silver Supporting Member
Just checking back on this one... anyone heard anything more about release or anything?

Bluedano1

Just checking back on this one... anyone heard anything more about release or anything?
I would not hold my breath, I like Dano products just fine (have their pedals and a great guitar) but they seem notorious for floating something out there in the market (even at trade shows) and then just have the product disappear. They also have such a bare bones website with nice pictures and blurbs but no real support or contact ability- Dano likes to hide from the consumer

zombiwoof

Silver Supporting Member
I've been wondering about this too, it's been quite a while since they announced that pedal. I hope someone here posts in this thread when they see it available (if it ever is!).

Al

Trending Topics