Sold Danocaster Double Cut!

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by jim1jam, May 10, 2018.

1. jim1jam

jim1jam Supporting Member

SOLD!....THANKS TYLER!....UP FOR SALE IS MY BELOVED NUMBER 1 DANO DOUBLE CUT, I'VE HAD THIS ONE THE LONGEST
    OF THE DANO'S I'VE OWNED. THIS ONE IS SPECIAL, OUT OF ALL THE DANO'S I'VE PLAYED AND OWNED THIS ONE WAS NUMERO UNO! IT IS SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT AT 6.14.2 OZ , AND IS
    EXTREMELY RESONANT AND JUST SINGS. IT HAS A BEEFY NECK WITH A LARGE HEADSTOCK
    THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A ONE OFF FROM DAN, THE NECK IS CHUNKIER THAN HIS CHUNKY "C"
    NECK, IT IS EITHER HIS FATBACK "C" SHAPE .90 AT FIRST FRET OR A CUSTOM . 1.65" NUT WIDTH , 9.5" RADIUS.
    COMES WITH ROCKETFIRE TOTAL 60'S PICKUPS THAT ARE KILLER. ALSO COMES WITH A HARDSHELL FENDER CASE NO GIG BAG. AND NO HANG TAG, BOUGHT FROM FORUM MEMBER Multimoto "JOSH".
    $2475 PP & SHIPPED - NO TRADES PLEASE!

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  2. jim1jam

3. jim1jam

i JUST FOUND AN ORIGINAL PICTURE, IT WAS DAN'S WOODSTOCK VERSION....KICK ASS GUITAR

4. Wigging Izzout

Wigging Izzout Supporting Member

ugh, i'm disgusted at how much I want this.

I just joined as I keep reading this is the place to find used Danos.

You're in LA? I'm torn between buying online without playing and trying to get to LA Vintage Gear when I can and take my chances there. I'm in Vegas.

5. jim1jam

Yes I'm in La...and yes it is a great guitar. The best Dano I have played/owned. You want this one!...plus I'm only about 30mins from LA Vintage Gear.

6. cocheese

cocheese Silver Supporting Member

I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full. Can you message me about this guitar? Thanks!

7. jim1jam

Sorry about that, I have cleared up space in my inbox. It should be good now.
    Thanks!