Sold Danocaster Offset Black with Tort Guard

lendryesky

Asking price is $SOLD. Open to reasonable offers. No trades please (except for maybe a Danocaster Doublecut with rosewood board). I will only ship to the 48 contiguous US states.

I bought this recently from Chicago Music Exchange. I asked Dan a lot of questions about this guitar and found out it has a StayTrem, a Lollar Jazzmaster bridge pickup, and a Peter Leonard CBS grey bobbin Jazzmaster pickup for the neck. (These were a common combination he was using at the time). The fretboard radius is 9.5" and its weight is 8lbs, 4oz.

It pains me to sell it because I was really enjoying it, but I learned that offsets just aren't for me. The last Jazzmaster I had was an AVRI '62 and sold it in 2005 or so and gravitated more toward Strats and LPs. Anyway, the guitar is in great shape and tastefully relic'd. I noticed the circuit switch activates the bridge pickup instead of the neck pickup, but I never used that on either of the Jazzmasters I've owned (I don't think many people do). I want to thank Dan for being so cooperative as this did not come with a hangtag from CME, but I do have the original Danocaster gigbag.

P1040461.jpg

P1040463.jpg

P1040464.jpg

P1040465.jpg

P1040466.jpg

P1040467.jpg

P1040468.jpg

P1040469.jpg

Last edited:

Luccasf

Thanks Landresky! Very patient and understanding seller here, folks! And many thanks to Dan for explaining this guitar's specs--on New Year's Eve, no less! This guitar has graced my Safari homepage for quite some time now, so it will be amazing to see it in person.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom