1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Danocaster Strats

Discussion in 'The Small Company Luthiers' started by todd richman, Oct 16, 2008.

1. todd richman

todd richman Senior Member

I am on a Strat Quest to accompany my new Guitar25 Tele. I have only seen the black Danocaster Strat and the blonde one on Dan's site. I really wanna see others if they are out there. Also, Dan if you are out there could you replicate this Bravewood hardtail?:

http://www.bravewoodguitars.co.uk/Olytortoiseshell.html

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  2. Patch

Patch Gold Supporting Member

My favorite color and pickguard combo.
    :BEER

3. Bloomfield fan

Bloomfield fan Silver Supporting Member

Great color/guard choice. Matching headstock? Dan seems to do great work. He really seems to be on the tele thing lately. I am also looking for a strat and am highly considering him as the builder.