David Bowie & Peter Frampton Search for Beer in Madrid

amigo30

You know how it is. You start your computer, and before you know it - you're watching youtube videos of something you didn't expect to be watching.

Like David Bowie and Peter Frampton looking for a beer in Madrid in 1987.

I figured somebody else might find it interesting watching them search for a beer. So I made this thread.

Please post something that looks like it belongs up in here... whatever ya got..

wi3465

Guitar Hack
Platinum Supporting Member
Thanks for posting. Two larger than life rock stars. Seemed so normal to me. I wonder what Mr. Frampton would say about it now. No one seemed to ask him for an autograph.

lhallam

Thanks for posting. Two larger than life rock stars. Seemed so normal to me. I wonder what Mr. Frampton would say about it now. No one seemed to ask him for an autograph.

No one seemed to know who Frampton was. They were probably bedazzled by Bowie. Bowie was showing his cleverness and cool to see everyone having a good time. Nice guy giving out autographs too.

wi3465

Guitar Hack
Platinum Supporting Member
No doubt with the charisma David Bowie no one could see anyone else. Even so, its surprising when it was close to 10 years after Frampton Comes Alive. What fun

ozraves

Silver Supporting Member
My cousin met Frampton that tour and got to chat with him for around 15 minutes due to knowing Joey Molland of Badfinger, who is one of Frampton's longtime friends.

PremiumMember

You know how it is. You start your computer, and before you know it - you're watching youtube videos of something you didn't expect to be watching.

Like David Bowie and Peter Frampton looking for a beer in Madrid in 1987.

I figured somebody else might find it interesting watching them search for a beer. So I made this thread.

Please post something that looks like it belongs up in here... whatever ya got..

flare4roach

I'm in the middle of a podcast about David Bowie's life. I did not know that when Bowie went to art school in the early 60's he had one particular art teacher who was very encouraging to David. It was Peter Frampton's father.

They have known each other since Peter was probably 13 years old.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom