• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

David Gilmour U.S. Tour

Nebakanezer

I have been preparing my wife for this moment for quite a while! I am assuming I'll have to go to DC or NYC, but I did just see the Stones in Raleigh. So who knows, but I'm noticing a lot of the folks I want to see are not taking me into consideration when they map out their tours......

A-Bone

Montonero, MOY, Multitudes
Platinum Supporting Member
Only Gilmour and Manzanera show confirmed for tour.
I am a big fan of both (in collaboration and individually), so definitely keeping an eye on this tour (and hoping for an SF date, at least).

Jon C

Silver Supporting Member
I am a big fan of both (in collaboration and individually), so definitely keeping an eye on this tour (and hoping for an SF date, at least).
Yep, last time I saw Manzanera was w Roxy Music in Vancouver in 1984 (!).

Davesnothere

Silver Supporting Member
This is the last time I saw Gilmour solo.
Small venue and cheap, $12.50 at the Tower. Of course that was 31 years ago.
If I remember correctly, Mick Ralphs and Ray Cooper were in the band.

Ted Witcher

Probably won't be able to make Rick Wright's deal.

Last tour I saw him at the Dolby Theatre (then the Kodak) in L.A., which is an outstanding venue. The sound/acoustics were impeccable. I'd love to see him at that venue again.

Trending Topics