• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

David Grissom and Brent Mason at NAMM....

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
Need I say more???

Brent even scats around 11:00

kirk95

Jazz Lines You Can Use in the Blues
Wow... why doesn't Grissom play more stuff like this... Brent too.... Fusion, country, blues rock....

Thanks for posting!!

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
I ran into Brent in a hallway at NAMM. He was just standing there waiting for someone. I introduced myself (and my pal LeonC), announced my undying fanboy status, shook his hand, chatted for a few minutes, wished him success, and departed.

It was a GREAT moment for me.

For those of you who don't have it, please check out 'Hot Wired' on CD ASAP.

S.
j

EL 34 X2

Gold Supporting Member
Before Brent was widely known, even among guitar players, I had the chance to see him play at a local Police Association Hall. He appeared as a favor for a friend's fund raiser. I sat directly in front of him, not more than six feet away.

He played the provided off the rack Strat and just killed it. He played everything from Jerry Reed's The Claw, George Benson style jazz, to this type stuff. He was truly inspiring to watch. We spoke to him afterward and he was open, humble, and very easy to talk to.

My friend and I left knowing we'd be hearing a lot more from Brent Mason.

macula56

Gold Supporting Member
warts and all. just like it should be. great live clip of 2 great players.

meanmud

They both seemed to be playing outside of their element, coming off as non-musical, if that makes sense. Both are GREAT players, but something missing.

jawjatek

Would love to buy Hot Wired but its out of print, and has been for some time. $311 for a NOS CD on Amazon. Somebody reissue this thing...

Trending Topics