Dawes...

bdc123

Who is on keys now after Tay left? I am excited to see them in a few weeks. I am interested to see how the arrangements are sounding with a second guitar and different keyboardist.
Lee Pardini

Duane Betts was doing some nice stuff. Channeling Dickie on most solos!

Wibcs39

Lee Pardini

Duane Betts was doing some nice stuff. Channeling Dickie on most solos!
Yeah, Duane is a great player and very different from Taylor who I also am impressed with. I wonder if Lee Pardini is just a fill-in, or if they plan to add him as a member. I am not clear on Duane's status as a member/hired gun, either. No matter what, I support these guys and think they are making some of my favorite current music.

strawberries

I'm also wondering if they're going to keep Duane in there. What a great band and Duane really helps their already wonderful music.

Crowder

Dang Twangler
I'll be seeing them again in a couple weeks, small theater in Knoxville. Looking forward to that.

I just saw where Kathleen Edwards is opening some shows for them this summer. That's a dream billing for me.

nlopez

Silver Supporting Member
Mrs Lopez's favorite band. They finally come to Houston this Friday on the one day I will be in Austin!!!!

PatrickE_FenderADV

Silver Supporting Member
Just getting into them and really diggin it. I hear all sorts of influences in their material... As a music fan it's great. Doesn't the lead singer sound like Jackson Browne sometimes to you guys?

Trending Topics