Dawg Birth Updatus Take a Peek

nasonm

Silver Supporting Member
If it's your first Dawg, you'll be really happy! I have owned 3 different builds of Jim's and have nothing but great things to say!

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
Awesome. My Wonderdawg is some weeks away from it's birth, but getting closer! :) Jim is awesome.

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
It's always amazing to me how simple a 5E3 is for sounding so good.
Definitely. I've just played one 5E3, the Fender Edge Signature, but that was one of the nices amps I've ever tried.

vashondan

Gold Supporting Member
Yep, first...Very excited. I've never played one of these before but I'm confident that Jim will send me an amazing amp. The rest is up to me. Ive gone through a number of amps in my short career as a crappy guitar player but I think now I'll be happy with the Dawg and my PRRI. At least for a while :)

vashondan

Gold Supporting Member

Drewski

Gold Supporting Member
Jims been busy, my 5G9 Tremolux chassis shipped on Tuesday as well!

Youll love it. Jims work is top notch.

Tigerswinbig

Yep, first...Very excited. I've never played one of these before but I'm confident that Jim will send me an amazing amp. The rest is up to me. Ive gone through a number of amps in my short career as a crappy guitar player but I think now I'll be happy with the Dawg and my PRRI. At least for a while :)

You will love his Lil Dawg Deluxe. Sounds great right out of the gate. I can't say enough about his amps. Jim has built me the DLux as well as the Mutt. The cabinet quality and all point to point wiring is out of this world. My friend turned me on to Jims amps as he himself is a satisfied customer. This amp really shines cranked and it has sustain for days on end. Great with Telecaster, Les Paul but shines with Strat. I think you will love it.

vashondan

Gold Supporting Member
He said, if I remember correctly, that he builds 11 different circuits and stays busy by only word of mouth. Good for him!

Just got the FedEx update and it looks like it won't be here till Tuesday. How does a two ship from CA to WA turn into 5? Dang Xmas :)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom