Sold Dawner Prince Electronics Boonar (Binson Echorec pedal)

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by Texas_Blues, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Texas_Blues

Texas_Blues Member

$275 shipped and pp gifted.

This is the V1 version of the pedal. I didn't have it changed to V2 it since I liked the top end bright it had. The video linked is of the V1 version. You are still able to get it revisioned to V2 for free if you send it to Dawner.

[​IMG]

It only came with one little dial on the top, the little dial on the side is already set to be used for guitar and you can take out the dial stem on the top part and put it in the other to set it. Dawner Prince is currently sending me the replacement plus some extras that I'll ship to you. Other than that it's in prefect condition and sounds fantastic.

[​IMG]

I love the way this sounds but I just got an echoplex ep 3 so I don't have use for it at this moment. It will be shipped USPS priority.

[​IMG]

________

Boonarâ„¢ is an effects pedal precisely designed to deliver sound and feel of the legendary Binson Echorec, a multi-tap magnetic drum echo unit. Everything is in there and more: from thick, juicy tube tone, glorious multi-dimensional echo repeats melted with haunting reverb decays, variable delay time up to a full second and separate playback heads switching system to an amazing and distinctive external looks dominated by a gold finish and green pulsating "magic-eye" level indicator, all packed in an incredibly compact stompbox form.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  2. porticoguitar1

porticoguitar1 Supporting Member

3. Texas_Blues

Texas_Blues Member

Updated, thanks for the heads up.