• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Vendor DCW Pedals - TGP Thanksgiving Pedal Giveaway 2020!

snow and steel

Silver Supporting Member
Mrs. Marsha - could it dethrone my 1962x?

I don't have much left in the way of family these days, which makes me especially thankful for my wife, who is also my best friend. What more could I ask for?

Edited to add: thanks so much for doing this! A testament to the community!!!

Last edited:

Mr.Pug

Klone please!

I’m thankful to be starting my last semester of grad school knowing that I have a job lined up on the other side!

Alabamarama

Exoplex Vtg.

I'm thankful for my wife, for always sticking by my side. Even when she has to listen to hours of obnoxious noodling. Truly a blessing.

Thank you for doing yet another give away, very kind. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Think Floyd

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks again, Dustin!

Well, I'd love for your Tradition OD to replace my boring Ibanez TS-9.
And, I'm thankful that the internet allows me to make new friends, and to stay in touch with old friends.

However, I am NOT thankful for the fact that there are so many cell phones, with so many features, and so many different plans. I'm a "dinosaur" who is looking to buy his first cell phone and the options are overwhelming!!! :eek:

rumstove

There are only a few things are better than a good pastry and one of those things is fuzz, so Bearclaw fuzz for me, please.

I'm thankful for the weather right now. Mid November and I haven't had to get the snowblower out yet...even saw people out golfing yesterday.

Quarter Tone

I would love an Echoplex Preamp/Boost.

I am most thankful for my wife's love, support and encouragement - she always puts up with me acquiring even more gear. :)

Thanks!

tobereleased

I'm keen on the hands of time duo.

I'm thankful that for the first time since starting undergrad in 2004 I can confidently say that I am finished with tertiary study.

Hands of Time Chaos

My daughter (not quite 4 years old),
wrote her letter to Santa ( dictated to Mommy).

She told Santa, that her favourite thing to do is
"Drawing and colouring with Daddy".

I work way too much, not home enough.
I am thankful that my little one
thinks so much of the time we spend together.

Scooter

Silver Supporting Member
ODR Mod. Wish I had discovered this sooner! Would be so cool to win this because my birthday happens to fall on Thanksgiving this year :cool:.

Very cool of you to do this!

I'm thankful for family, friends, good health, my cat, and my ability to make music. And pizza. And Melinda's brand hot sauce. And old Bugs Bunny cartoons.

Trending Topics