• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Vendor DCW Pedals - TGP Thanksgiving Pedal Giveaway 2020!

Buzzard Luck

Miss Marsha seems really cool!
Thanks to pedal manufactures who still include a battery connection for those who don’t want a pedal board or power supplies.

struffy

Thank you for the chance to win one of your pedals, very cool.

If I was lucky enough to win, I would take a Mrs. Marsha drive. I’m thankful for many things, family (dogs included), work. But still having a place to go make music with a couple friends is something I’ve grown more thankful for.

sweetpea

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks for this great thread!

I’m thankful for my family and friends.
And for making it through to retirement healthy and happy.

The Klone looks fantastic!

amdowell

Silver Supporting Member
Mrs. Marsha

I’m thankful that my wife and I can co-parent with my ex-wife to during these crazy times. In all honesty, these crazy times have brought us all closer and we’re able to get along and do what’s best for our boys. It’s great for us, but I really see the difference it makes with my kids.

Also thankful for Dustin doing these fantastic giveaways around the holidays. For those who haven’t played any DCW pedals, they’re excellent. My main drive is a custom made dual drive from DCW that has a a Zwa drive and mountain Lion in it. Super versatile and satisfying.

monty

Thanks for doing this again Snare!
Lots changed since we did this last year, I`ll just say I`m thankful for all who stayed healthy and hopeful for everyone in the tricky times to come.
My pick would be the Exoplex Vintage preamp.

Last edited:

Jet Bycraft

I would like the Sunrise Overdrive! After everything that has been going on this year, we could all use a little extra sunshine! After all the things I have personally been through in this life, I am just happy to be alive!

NSW

Another contest! One of these times....

Miss Marsha Dual Overdrive.
I'm thankful that Friday's golf weather looks great by me, it's a day after Thanksgiving tradition for our family, but we'll have to do so separately this year.

Thanks Snare227!

Tabor

Hands of Time Chaos please.

I’m thankful for the forum in general and builders like you who are willing to get involved in this virtual public square.

nBuDm

Hands of Time duo please

I am thankful mostly for my family, but I am also thankful for giveaways like these. I would much rather spend money making my kids happy and giving them memory's and experiences they will cherish forever, than buy gear for myself. So I enter to win gear, hoping every once in I while I might get a new toy too! Thanks for constantly putting these contests on. you guys are awesome!

Radspin

Miss Marsha, and I’m thankful for the fact that, with all everyone’s gone through this year, there’s still a great deal of stuff to be thankful for.

blackbird

Klone!
I am really thankful for all the good people I have around me. Whenever I'm in a bad mood I try to remember that and many other "things" I'm lucky to have.

slevin011

I would love the Hands of Time Duo.

I'm thankful that my family and friends have managed to stay safe and healthy this year. I know a lot of people in healthcare and it has been pretty crazy at times.

On a lighter note...working from home has allowed me to play my guitars more than ever, which is pretty awesome.

Trending Topics