DCW PEDALS - Thanksgiving Free Pedal Giveaway - TGP ONLY!

Discussion in 'Builder's & Retailer's Forum' started by Snare227, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Nordberg

Nordberg Member

I am thankful for the entertainment and the distraction this forum provided me when my dad was ill this summer. If I win, I would like the Exoplex preamp. Thank you for doing this giveaway and all the best to everyone on Thanksgiving. May everyone be blessed.

amdowell, anxiousmofo and Snare227 like this.
  2. Jacobite_Rebellion

Jacobite_Rebellion Member

I'm thankful for my daughter.
    I'm thankful for my wife of 20 years.
    I'm thankful for my ex, and that because of her I have a wonderful daughter. No other reason.
    Really.
    No. Other. Reason.

(Zaz Drive)

amdowell, Snare227 and waylon like this.
  3. lakersrock

lakersrock Supporting Member

Thankful that America is still the greatest country our planet has ever seen.

Zaz Drive Deluxe

Snare227 likes this.
  4. ShredSquatch

ShredSquatch Conspiracy Experience Director & Stunt Guitarist Silver Supporting Member

I'm thankful for my AX8 because I don't need pedals anymore so if my name comes up give it to my man @coltranemi2012 because he paosted first! :dude

~ss

5. henryjurstin13

henryjurstin13 Member

Obviously thankful for family and health. Also thankful for the abundance of time I waste "learning" about gear here on TGP. Yeah, let's call it "learning."

I teach a tiny bit of guitar at my middle school & I had a conversation with a kid yesterday about bands/gear/etc.... then we were discussing Tool. I was talking about watching the band and how great their drummer was. His response "yeah Danny Carey is awesome!" So there's that, I'm thankful for cool conversations with budding musicians too.

I have so many things to be thankful for. So many.

Forgot this part! I'd say the Sunrise & Tradition spoke to my ears more than anything.... but, I'd first ask which pedal is the most bass friendly (so I could use it with guitar AND bass).

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    amdowell and Snare227 like this.
  6. Hugo Da Rosa

Hugo Da Rosa Silver Supporting Member

I am thankful that despite our president being consumed by the legalistic politics of water and forest management, California has an entire nation who is willing to ignore all that and offer help from other neighboring and further states.

ZAZ Drive Deluxe

anxiousmofo, waylon and BluesBUSTER like this.
  7. calfzilla

calfzilla Cynical Hack

I’m thankful to be employed again.

Exoplex!

8. coltranemi2012

coltranemi2012 Member

Thanks!
    I owe you a beer!
    [​IMG]

Sam Xavier, Snare227 and ShredSquatch like this.
  9. gtrguru

gtrguru Member

I'm thankful my wife and daughter put up with my terrible and loud guitar playing while they're trying to sleep. Echoplex Preamp/Boost

10. jcourtjr

jcourtjr Member

Thanks for surviving spinal meningitis!

11. ES330

ES330 Member

I'm grateful for the simple things in life such as:
    1) Pedal demos that have lots of bypass
    2) Pedal demos that have more demo than yapping...
    3) DCW for posting the demos on their site

Zaz Drive Deluxe... if the universe deems me the lucky one

Snare227 likes this.
  12. Always-Ben

Always-Ben Supporting Member

I'm thankful for the fact that my father-in-law hit a deer on the way back from home, and despite the car being completely totaled, he got away with only a laceration and kept his life.

Muskrat Distortion

13. axdxm

axdxm Supporting Member

I am thankful I stayed playing guitar when I started as a kid at age 10. Even if the power goes out or its the apocalypse and EMP waves have rendered all electronics useless, I can still pick up an acoustic guitar and have fun for hours on end.

Very cool of you to post this thread. Love the positive theme!

Of your pedals, they all seem pretty cool. I would really like to try the Tomahawk.

amdowell and Snare227 like this.
  14. indeedido

indeedido Supporting Member

Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains
    I'm thankful for so many things. Life is good. I'm blessed to have a forgiving wife who puts up with whatever gear comes in the mail on any given day. Especially the SUNRISE OVERDRIVE I'm going to win here!

Snare227 likes this.
  15. Sam Xavier

Sam Xavier Member

I am thankful for my children. Becoming a father late in life was a gift I never expected and I am eternally grateful for my little ones, even when they are complete and utter ratbags.

If I'm lucky enough to win, the Hands of Time really floats my boat.

HERSCHEL, waylon and Snare227 like this.
  16. Snare227

Snare227 Member

I'm thankful to the mod who was able to fix the fact that I didn't have a Vendor option for making new threads. I had been working with @Scott Peterson, so if it was you I appreciate the help. It seems to work now, so thank you to Mr. Mod! :aok

@waylon A little chop busting never hurts, I've probably heard all the WV jokes. But just so you know, I am from "Virginia" half of the time too, but it's only when talking to people who don't know the difference between West Virginia and Western Virginia. Carolinas and Dakotas probably feel that too. :)

amdowell and waylon like this.
  17. Jimmy3Fingers

Jimmy3Fingers Member

I am thankful that in spite of my illnesses and physical limitations, I am able to get out of bed each morning (so far), hold down a job (currently) and provide for my family. Even more, I am blessed to still be able to play the music in my heart/head with a group of wonderfully talented musicians. I am thankful for those who have stuck with me during these trying times and for the support they have offered. I am thankful for the sun, wind, rain and forgiveness.

Would really love a Tomahawk.

Thanks for listening.

18. cheapgtrs

cheapgtrs Supporting Member

I'm thankful for my kids. It's been a tough year but as long as they're ok nothing else matters. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Sunrise OD for me.

19. Penguinchit

Penguinchit Member

Just got back to work after taking my dog to the hospital. He's 10 and had fluid around his heart. Found out he has cancer and we had the fluid removed. We bought ourselves some time...Not sure how much, but I'm so thankful that he's not gone yet. Gives us time to cherish him, spoil him and love him. Thankful for the way a dog loves.

Edit: I didn't notice the pedal selection part. Hands of Time would be my choice. Kind of weird to think about Hands of Time wishing I could go back and not harp on him for standing around the kitchen while I'm cooking almost making me trip on him. Now when he begs at the table, I'll probably give in knowing that I'm not going to see that much longer. Owning dogs is both the best and the hardest thing in this world.

20. BobbyS

BobbyS Member

Thankful for being alive, having a great family, and getting to play music.

(feel free to send me one of them Mountain Lion pedals)

Snare227, amdowell and waylon like this.