Dead and Company cancel tonight's (July 6, 2022) Saratoga Springs, NY show

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
Dead & Company have announced they've cancelled tonight’s concert at Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. While the band hasn't yet publicly shared any details as to why, their statements on Twitter and Facebook say that the remaining Dead & Company Summer Tour dates are, as of now, unaffected.

And now we move to speculation. Friends are telling me they're hearing that John Mayer's 90 year old+ father suffered a heart attack. If this is true, our condolences go out to John and the Mayer family.

If anyone has any more specific info. as to what happened, please let us know. And if you live in Saratoga Springs (as does my brother), I hope you're able to catch another show.

Jaan

Silver Supporting Member
I saw the 2 Boulder shows; Billy played both but then missed the next several. Several of us caught Covid at the shows, it seemed to be running rampant so I hope it's not that

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
I saw the 2 Boulder shows; Billy played both but then missed the next several. Several of us caught Covid at the shows, it seemed to be running rampant so I hope it's not that
Me, too. This being said, I missed catching Covid at the last Dead and Co. show I attended when the numbers were worse so here's to optimism. Also, my show on Friday is outdoors.

Last edited:

trumpus

Silver Supporting Member
I heard/read/saw a post that confirmed that Mayer's father passed.

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
Unless the post was by John Mayer or another family member, it cannot be taken automatically as confirming anything.

But let's keep our eyes and ears open ...

Screenshot for those in doubt

Attachments

• 940CC403-6B82-409B-A42A-D695A4D6E39E.png
    940CC403-6B82-409B-A42A-D695A4D6E39E.png
    382.1 KB · Views: 62

Trending Topics

Top Bottom