dealer for suhr pickups?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by mattmccloskey, Jul 7, 2008.

1. mattmccloskey

mattmccloskey Supporting Member

anyone know who I can order a set of v60lps and a backplate system from?
    I want to find a place with them in stock. I used to buy from acme but they don't seem to be the same anymore.

2. jamison162

jamison162 Supporting Member

3. wahfreak

wahfreak Member

You are right. Definately do not use Acme Guitars. I ordered a set of pick ups and backplate back on June 13th. I ordered them and paid for them and the only response I got from them so far is to tell me they are not in stock. They said they would ship on the 26th. On the 30th I sent them an email asking when they would ship and got no response. I sent another on the July 3rd. That email was returned "undelivered". I called on the 5th and left a message telling them I wanted a full refund. No response yet. I can't believe a "business" can be allowed to function like this. :FM

4. jamison162

jamison162 Supporting Member

Sorry to hear that Wahfreak, they've had "issues". I thought things were back on track, but apparantly ACME is down for the count.

5. XKnight

XKnight Member

6. BluePowder

BluePowder Member

Wow Wahfreak that is terrible!

In no particular order - Indoor Storm, Rocket Music and Tone Merchants are all great dealer for all things Suhr!

Friends of mine have ordered from them with nothing but excellent service, even for us overseas customers. I have also ordered directly from Suhr when the Suhr FLs first came out.