• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Dealers??

jokerjkny

so, where do you get your crack... i mean, gear... :)

any dealers you've gone back to time and again?

LSchefman

I get a lot at Sweetwater, a lot at GC. All the other pro audio dealers in my area have gone under. :(

MichaelK

Sweetwater, a couple of different local guitar shops. Sometimes music123.com for items Sweetwater doesn't carry. GC only when I have to because their sales help is useless and it takes too damned long to get in and out.

Bassomatic

Sweetwater, although i haven't done much biz with them in a few years. My bucks have been going to software updates, plugs, etc.

Chiba

Platinum Supporting Member
Used - either eBay or locally. I buy stuff from guys around here that are pretty incessant upgraders.

Guitar Center. I know it sounds blasphemous, but a friend of mine works there. If they have something I want, I call him & ask him to set one aside for me. Then I go in about 15 minutes before closing time, find him, and zap.

Sweetwater. Pretty good when you want the newest stuff.

--chiba

loudboy

I've bought a lot of stuff from Craig Calistro at www.calistromusic.com

Best prices I've seen and decent service.

I've also used Mercenary for a few things - that went well, too.

I tend to buy a lot of stuff used, also.

Loudboy

KungFuLio

I've developed a good relationship with Garth at Pacific Pro Audio. Great deals all the time and good custumer service ... and he returns phone calls. The most important thing to do IMHO is develop a good relationship with a sales person and stick with 'em. I get great deals all the time and notice if some interesting piece of used gear may come acroos his desk.

Trending Topics