FS Dean Palomino Archtop with Three P-90s

Whogo

Silver Supporting Member
Hi All,

Today I'm listing one of my favorite back-up guitars, this beautiful Dean.

This is the less-common "seven-sound" version, with one volume and two tone controls. The volume is a pull-up control which allows you to get the bridge and neck together, and then all three pickups in addition to the five traditional "Strat" sounds that three pickups provide.

I primarily used this one for jazz (neck pickup), as well as some rockabilly-type music. These P90s are great: I'm a P90 lover, and considered replacing these with something "nicer," but these work great, just as they are!

Frets were professionally leveled, crowned, and polished a couple of years ago, and it's currently set up with a set of (.012) flatwounds. There is no fret wear, and the neck is nice and full, without being too big, like a baseball bat.

I sourced the correct hardshell case for it directly from the distributors in Florida a few years back.

Super-nice guitar!

700.00 gets it shipped anywhere in the contiguous US. I know that sounds like a lot, but shipping a guitar, as you know, costs so much these days. If you want to deal locally, let me know, and the price will be a good bit lower.

Thanks!
-Greg

Whogo

Silver Supporting Member
Bump. These are as good or better, build-wise, than the various Epiphones that I've handled.