Dear Caroline Guitar Company...

cbfurg

You continue to not just create awesome unique stuff, you're branding, packaging, etc is so spot on. I've bought 3 of your pedals new (just picked up the CME edition Meteore) and upon opening up the box, I'm just continually impressed by the quality. How the heck am I getting this for $199 shipped to my door and so many other companies can't even touch that?

Love,

me

Maybe your experience is different but I love the stuff coming from Caroline!

Stratm69

There's a lot of companies that charge $200+ with fancy packaging.

Build quality, sound, and versatility are my main concerns. They could ship that in a plain white box with no user manual for all I care.

Clark GriswoId

Looks Great. Little Full, Lotta Sap.
Silver Supporting Member
Did you contact them via email? Or figure that they will just see your post here?

tobereleased

Dear Caroline Guitar Company

I love your aesthetic, your sounds and your products. I just wish I had the available money to use to buy all of them.

Love,

Me.

edwarddavis

Gold Supporting Member
Hey he likes their pedals , it good to know ,seriously
Better than a pedal sucks thread . But that would be cool to know too.

Philippe_CGC

Thanks guys. I really do appreciate it when we hear from people who dig our work, and I value the constructive criticism too. Our work isn't for everybody, and you can't please everyone, but our goal remains to keep making stuff we think is cool and continue getting better at it. When people send me an email or post something about how they enjoy our work, I'd like to say I'm so even keeled and cool and humble that it doesn't matter, but the truth is that it still kinda makes my day.

To those like Black_Label where our work didn't jive with your setup - thank you for the respect and for giving us a shot. We'll keep plugging away and hopefully one day something we make might be the fit for you. If not, we still wish you best of luck with your tones and playing.

cbfurg

I've owned a number of Caroline pedals and have enjoyed all of them. I'm not sure why some people get offended by positivity around a product but I think that says more about them than anything else. There are lots of great companies out there but I just wanted to give a shout out to a company that (to me) has the whole package tied pretty nicely together.

I get these pedals aren't for everyone and that's cool! I really appreciate products (in any industry) that aren't afraid to not be all things to all people which usually leads to undesired results imo.

blobe

Dear CGC, i've owned the olympia fuzz, and it was not for me
I Own the Wave Cannon mkII and it's for me
My postman stole my meteore , so i'll never know if it was for me or not

/sadlittleface

Trending Topics