Death by Audio Interstellar Overdriver w/Master

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by auratnik, Feb 16, 2008.

1. auratnik

auratnik Supporting Member

:AOK
    Damn this pedal is awesome, reminds me on Zendrive with more gain on tap mixed with organic sound of Analogman Fuzz Face. It's soooo touch sensitive that it brings a smile on your face. It adds some Brooklyn underground mojo to the clean channel, great for those bluesy/dirty/jazzy late nights at three o'clock in the morning. This is one of those pedals that shines!

2. auratnik

3. burner

burner Member

I placed one of these on order last week.
    I was on the fence about getting the "'master volume" model because the standard model is so much cooler, but ultimately I couldn't find enough info about them to know how much 'boost' it added at max setting so I opted for the master.
    I was afraid that with the non-master version, it would provide so much boost that I'd have to turn my Twin down too much to compensate, thereby screwing up my staright-to-amp sound.
    On the off chance that I find it to be a "leave on all the time" pedal, I'll sell it and get a standard model.
    Thanks for posting clips...not much info out there.....

4. gang twanger

gang twanger Member

Is that a clone of the Colorsound Overdriver? If it is, that was one awesome pedal from the '70's. I have a Throbak Overdrive Boost that is an Overdriver clone and it absolutely kills.

5. gang twanger

gang twanger Member

Still wondering if this is a Colorsound Overdriver clone. Anyone?

6. auratnik

I really don't know if this is a clone but Idon't mind because it sounds so great. Maybe contact DBA directly for an answer and let as know!