Decibelics Golden Horse pre-order up on Reverb

RJS11

I just ordered a Decibelics Golden Horse on Reverb, He's taking pre-orders now for October delivery if anyone is interested, 9 left.

From everything I've seen and heard, these are killer Klon pedals

RJS11

I saw a few left in special colors. These sell out quick. I was real excited to get one.

RJS11

look up his shop on reverb : Decibelics pedal shop

Last edited:

ShredSquatch

Conspiracy Experience Director & Stunt Guitarist
Gold Supporting Member
Cool pedal and I'll eventually get one but I won't ever pre-order. Too many horror story's with small builders not coming thru and problems getting the pedal.

~ss

Tonefree

Gold Supporting Member
I’ve purchased two pedals from Guillem, his customer service is truly Top Shelf. No issues with speedy shipping. Impeccable build quality as well...

Last edited:

Doug59

Gold Supporting Member
Cool pedal and I'll eventually get one but I won't ever pre-order. Too many horror story's with small builders not coming thru and problems getting the pedal.

~ss

With a credit card purchase it's as easy calling your card holder bank or with my bank you can submit through a phone app and easliy get your money back. At the beginning of the pandemic there was A LOT of fraud going on and I had to do this twice, once was a purchase on EBAY and my bank made me whole very quickly.

Trending Topics