Deep Cuts Off Of Huge Albums

We all know the "big" songs off of some big albums like Enter Sandman, Back In Black, Sweet Child O' Mine, Gimme All Your Lovin' etc. What are some of the lesser known deep cuts that you enjoy off of some big albums with big singles.

My favorite song off the Black Album is My Friend Of Misery. Love the bass intro and the guitar riff.
There's a Dusty Hill song off of Eliminator Called I Got The Six that I absolutely love. The refrain goes "I got the six, now give me your nine" :rotflmao

How about all y'all? :)

bugzapper

Nearly anything off the first six Van Halen albums that you don't hear on the radio .

Side two of Moving Pictures, nearly anything on Signals, and all of Grace Under Pressure.

Nearly anything off the first three Dire Straits albums that you don't hear on the radio.

Tons of stuff. I don't know where to start with the Beatles and Zeppelin in this respect.

Nothing against the hits, of course, but albums are a thing for a reason. I'll never understand those who complain about only having one or two good songs on album.

BigGreggoTX

Supporting Member
- Monkey Man off Let It Bleed - which gets far less attention vs. Gimme Shelter, You Can’t Always Get, Let It Bleed and Midnight Rambler.
My fave cut on that album, and one of my fave Stones songs period. Such a great riff and groove, funky lyrics, and Mick at his absolute best. To me it epitomizes that period for the Stones. Good call, dude.

roswell

nearly anything on Signals
I couldn't stand New World Man (as the first "single" the radio was playing it incessantly), and therefore wrote the entire record off. Of course I was 16 and sliding headlong into Maiden and Accept. Rediscovered it in 1985 and it was an epiphany. Still one of my favorites from them. Signals and Permanent Waves bookend Moving Pictures perfectly.

bugzapper

I couldn't stand New World Man (as the first "single" the radio was playing it incessantly), and therefore wrote the entire record off. Of course I was 16 and sliding headlong into Maiden and Accept. Rediscovered it in 1985 and it was an epiphany. Still one of my favorites from them. Signals and Permanent Waves bookend Moving Pictures perfectly.
I couldn't agree more.

Just off the top of my head...

"This Time Around/Owed to G" and "You Keep on Moving" from Come Taste the Band (Deep Purple).
"Fallen Angels" from Red (King Crimson).
"No fear, no hate, no pain, no broken hearts" from Touch (Eurythmics).
"Give it up" from The Colour of Spring (Talk Talk)
"Lonely Planet" from Dusk (The The).