• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Deja Vibe malfunction

soapbladder

My new, four week old, Deja vibe pedal has stopped pulsing. Works for a few seconds, when I ramp up the speed it cuts back in. Then the led goes solid and no effect is produced. I've only used the unit with the included Fulltone supply.

Anyone else experience this? Easy fix? Broken. Bummer that a brand new expensive pedal might be caput.

Thanks.

SB

JUSTJOB

I have no idea. Things go wrong sometimes, sometimes a component goes faulty, send it to Fulltone for warrentee work, they will get it up and running again for you. I know it is a bummer, but these things do happen sometimes, even to really great expensive pedals.

soapbladder

I know, stuff happens. I'm more curious if this is semi-common, and if there is a fix that involves something non-warantee voiding like clicking my heels together three times.

Love the pedal, working out electric ladyland, then poof.. the magic carpet no longer awaits. lol.

S

somedude

I'd return it to where you got it from for exchange.

Otherwise, if you bought from some place that doesn't do exchanges I'd bang it off the floor a few times to see if that fixes it, and if it doesn't I'd ship it to Fulltone for warranty repair.

I know, stuff happens. I'm more curious if this is semi-common, and if there is a fix that involves something non-warantee voiding like clicking my heels together three times.

Love the pedal, working out electric ladyland, then poof.. the magic carpet no longer awaits. lol.

S
If it was "semi common" you would not have had to ask. Contact the dealer or Fulltone for warranty authorization. Their service is impeccable.Good Luck,and sorry for your troubles..

Trending Topics