delay, chorus and reverb with midi

DStout

Hi all,

I am looking for a good (stereo) delay, chorus and reverb with midi capability in my effects loop with a switcher like the Liquid Foot Jr. I now use an Analogman Bi-Chorus and a TC Nova delay and reverb. So far I haven't found the right pedal(s).

Are there other options than the TC Nova System, the Damage Control Glass Nexus or using rack fx? To bad Eventide doesn't have a combined time/mod/verbfactor.

All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

Regards, Dstout

DStout

That was quick. Thanks. If I am correct it isn't possible to combine delay, modulation (chorus) and/or reverb with the timefactor. That would be a limitation.

Wobegon

If you're using midi already, and its in the loop, whats your objection to rack gear? Really you'll get the best quality out of a rack, especially in the world of digital delay. There's units running from stompbox prices up through the sky, all able to run multiple effects simultaneously, with better midi implementation that you'll find from a pedal by far.

DStout

I was looking for a pedal to keep things compact. I guess a small rack with something like a G-Major 2 and a midi switcher for my amp can be compact also, if I can keep the pedalboard with the midi controller, wah and tuner as small as possible.

mwc2112

Gold Supporting Member
sounds like the damage control glass nexus to me.

Yup, that's the first thing I though when I saw the thread title. Plus you can get more then just chorus if you need it (I think there are 8 other effects). Top notch sound too. :beer

peridot1

I think the Glass Nexus is as small as you can get for delay/verb/modulations/midi. I don't think there's any stomp out there smaller.

forum_crawler

I think the Glass Nexus is as small as you can get for delay/verb/modulations/midi. I don't think there's any stomp out there smaller.

Not to mention of the same quality for the price. I almost wish I had got this before getting all my silly pedals! lol

Tibbonds

Keep an eye on the new Line 6 M9. It would meet all of your requirements if it has midi, like it's bigger brother.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom