• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Delay - DE7, DL10 or Red Repeater

Like lots of other people here it seems, I'm looking for a cheap delay pedal just to thicken up my sound. I think I've narrowed it down to the Ibanez DE7, DL10, & the Carl Martin Red Repeat. Of the three, which do you guys recommend?

blood5150

I have a DL10.... quite possibly the most analog sounding digital delay pedal ever....

Shhh.... dont tell everyone, then they will all want one and drive up the prices...

I'm getting the feeling that those who've tried both seem to like the DL10 better. Does anyone know anything about a 4 knob version of the DL10? I saw something about a DDL10 II & I was curious

Shredcow

amphead777

The Red Repeat is good at any price point. The DE-7 for long delays, but overall tone the RR is hard to beat.

Ramblin390

I had a dl10-excelent sounding pedal, I sold it for a digidelay just for the modulated-looper and reverse settings.

mad dog

Silver Supporting Member
I've played all three. The red repeater has a fine sound; I passed on it because the repeat couldn't be de-emphasized enough for my taste. The DE7 sounds good too, for some reason just didn't grab me. It's described as echo-like, didn't really hear that. Just picked up a DL10 on the bay, and that one is doing it. Beautiful sound, really sounds more analog than digital. In tone it's the equal of much more expensive delays. A winner!

Trending Topics