Sold Delay pedal - $100 - $150 price range

WornFrets

Silver Supporting Member
I haven't shopped for a delay pedal in years and I am quite honestly completely overwhelmed by the amount of delay pedals on the market. How the hell do you choose one over another?

I'd really consider anything in this price range at this point to put me out of my misery. Something more straight analog then digital or tape simulator. Tap tempo a plus but not totally necessary. Thanks!

tcox01

You may consider the MXR carbon copy. Nothing fancy, but rock solid and get the job done at a reasonable price. Here is a link to my shop on reverb.com
https://reverb.com/shop/tims-gear-depot-10

Check it out, nearly all of the listings have a youtube video in them. Which really removes some of the ambiguity. I would suggest find one or two you like and then go straight to youtube. Hope that helps.

Michael_V

EHX Memory Toy is $89 new. Carbon copy sells for under $100 used. Memory Lane Jr is usually closer to $175 used but a really great analog voiced delay with tap tempo and adjustable modulation. Boss DM2w can be gotten for around $150 new and it's true analog with two great sounding modes.

Trending Topics