• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Delay pedal with low power draw...

Jellybelly33

I think you might struggle to be honest, anything that has to 'create' additional signal (delay, reverb, looper) rather than modify a signal that is already there (od, mods etc) or amplify in a crude manner (fuzz, distortion) just require quite a bit of current, regardless of whether they're digital or not. But my guess would be analogue all the way! I seem to remember the Way Huge Aqua Puss RI being low...

rck

Seymour Duncan Vapor Trail=11mA, looks like OP has some good options with the analog variety.

Bopcat

Platinum Supporting Member
I've used the Carbon Copy for this. With a fresh battery you'd think it'd be good for about 15 hours. I found that the sound quality deteriorates after less than 10 hours.

Nota

Above selections are great. I have experience building battery boards, even had a custom power supply built that ran off a RC car battery (tons of capacity). So I understand shopping with mA in mind :) Carbon Copy would get my vote over the VT, but not by a huge margin. The Violetta is tiny and has its own battery and sounds good. Really any analog delay would fit the bill nicely!

Trending Topics