Delay Search, you can help!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by tmd187, Jan 26, 2008.

1. tmd187

tmd187 Member

I thought I found my new Delay Pedal, and the Boss DD-20 kicks ass, but I'm just not happy with the sound of it, it sounds a little too processed, so I'm now looking for a Delay pedal (True-Bypass, Analog) that has at least two setting so that while playing I can choose one of two settings on the fly. I don't need anything crazy long as far as ms. go, but I do need control of the delay decay, rate, and anything else. So tell me what you would grab!

2. Burst59

Burst59 Member

Well it's not cheap but I love the T-Rex Replica, but I'm sure you will get another 100 suggestions and be even more confused then when you started.
    Just remember that I'm right and their wrong.:roll

3. clamdip7714

clamdip7714 Guest

When do you want us to start searching? :worried ;)

I have a Nova, I rather like it and YES it does have some white noise but nothing which I find horrible. I'd say there are many out there to choose from so test before you buy. :)

4. enocaster

enocaster Member

5. BluesHarp

BluesHarp Member

Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay... if you want real vintage tape tone. Maxon 999 if you cant afford the DBD. T-rex Replica if you need the tap feature. Nova Delay if you want 10,000 variations of delay. YMMV

6. KagakuNinja

KagakuNinja Member

If you want real tape tone, get a tape echo, they aren't that expensive compared to an exotic pedal. Then there is the most underrated analog delay of all time, the Ibanez AD202, which can be had for around $250. I turned mine on last night after a hiatus, and it was bliss.

For digital, it will be hard to beat the Timefactor.

7. tmd187

tmd187 Member

When I said search, basically I just wanted to hear/find out about the delays you all love and are using, that would accomodate my needs. Thanks for the pedals, I've always loved the T-Replica, but never had the funds!