• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Delays with tubes?

mingo

Just curious what delays out there have tubes in them besides

Replex
Damage Control Timeline
Fuchs Replay

??

tronus

The internet!! you know, Al Gore... internet hangups and slowdowns.....

:rimshot:jo

Yea... I'm bored. Seriously though, I can't think of any after whats been mentioned so far.

Well, I guess the EP2 had tubes.

Last edited:

spoonie g

Does anyone know if any of these are just for show or all are in direct line of the signal? I used to have a replex long ago, but it didnt really blow me away. I preferred most bbd echos (or definitely my space echo) more.

más_fuerte

Gold Supporting Member
also, they dont make the damage control anymore do they?
No unfortunately they discontinued it... I was considering getting one too. I'm sure the prices for used ones will be high for a while... it's an awesome delay pedal.

I just wanted to take away some confusion as a Damage Control TimeLine owner:
the tubes are only used for buffering, not for the actual sound. So, the Grit control is an internal circuit, not the tubes.

mingo

hey J , what are you using for delay ? still got the DL-4?
i use dd2 and ad999 for now.
right now i have a dd-20, and a t-rex reptile. i like them both, but i have an old space echo that i absolutely love!! but all the pedals i've tried are just missing something that it has. they sound like tape but just aren't.

Trending Topics